If there is a nutritive supplement to keep you young and vital and it is abundant in a long list of benefits for the body, helps our organism recover and makes it strong and resistant to infections, it is the magnesium chloride, a really useful compound.
Our body can keep the excess of uric acid which provokes calcifications in the joints. When you consume magnesium chloride regularly, it is possible to expel this excess of acid. Here, we’re going to present you a remedy which combines magnesium chloride with water which will definitely make you look younger and radiant. It’s very cheap and you can prepare it at home!
BENEFITS OF MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE
Magnesium chloride has the following benefits:
– It works as an excellent blood purifier.
– It helps you eliminate the acid that is accumulated in your kidneys.
– It is ideal for sportspeople or persons with high physical yield, since it helps them prevent and fight muscular injuries, cramps, fatigue and/or muscular fatigue.
– It stimulates good functioning of your cardiovascular system.
– It helps to reduce the levels of bad cholesterol.
– It is a powerful anti-stress remedy that helps you fight depression, sickness and fatigue.
– It prevents hemorrhoids, improves the intestinal health and helps in cases of colitis, constipation, etc.
– It prevents prostate problems and helps you fight them.
– It strengthens the immune system, helping you prevent and fight flu, colds and infections.
– It prevents the premature aging since it contributes vitality to the body and promotes the cellular regeneration.
– It is the key ingredient in the prevention of osteoporosis since it acts as a calcium fixer in the bones.
Our Recent Holistic Living Video
– Magnesium chloride prevents the formation of kidney stones and prevents calcium oxalate to accumulate in them.
– It promotes the health in woman, since it alleviates the symptoms of the premenstrual syndrome and stimulates the hormonal regulation.
– It fights the free radical avoiding the formation of tumors and warts.
– Magnesium chloride promotes the cleanliness of the arteries, preventing arteriosclerosis.
HOW TO PREPARE THE CHLORIDE OF MAGNESIUM?
One of the advantages of this remedy is that it is not poisonous. You will only need magnesium chloride and water. The first thing that we must do is to take one liter of water and to leave it to boil in a pan. When it starts to boil, leave it to cool down to room temperature.
Once the water has cooled down to room temperature, add 33 grams of powdered magnesium chloride. You can buy it in any pharmacy.
THE DOSE IS AS THE AGE OF THE CONSUMER
This remedy should be consumed according to the age of the person who consumes it. A person needs to be at least 10 years old in order to consume it. Here’s the consumption for the other age groups:
- Between 10 and 40 years: Only half a cup in the morning.
- Between 40 and 70 years: 1 cup in the morning.
- From 70 years of age and up: A cup in the morning and another cup at night.
Although magnesium chloride is full of many health benefits, we still need it to clarify that in some cases it is contraindicated and it is better not to consume without a previous consultation with a doctor.
- It can have side-effects in people who from diarrhea, because it has a laxative effect.
- People with renal illnesses should avoid it, especially if one suffers from renal insufficiency.
- People with ulcerous colitis should also avoid it because it has a laxative effect.
- In case of taking antibiotics, magnesium chloride can decrease the effectiveness in some of them, so it is recommended to take it 3 or 4 hours before consuming the antibiotic.