Having a glass of warm lemon water is one of the healthiest morning rituals. Lemon juice is a mighty antioxidant. It is packed with vitamins B and C, potassium, carbohydrates, volatile oils, and other healthy components.
Regular consumption of lemon juice provides a powerful immunity boost, enhances digestion, reduces cravings, stimulates healthy weight loss, and enables a proper pH balance in the body.
Use lemon juice to relieve the following ailments:
1. Acne treatment
Lemon water prevents the occurrence, and reduces acidic effects.
Gently rub your face with a squeezed lemon. It is a nice cleansing technique.
2. Kidney stones
Potassium increases citrate levels in urine, which prevents the formation of oxalates.
3. Immunity boost
Lemon water enhances the lymphatic function, which helps the immune system to detect and eliminate pathogens.
4. Suppress appetite and lose weight
Vitamins in lemons regulate blood sugar. The citrus fruit is also rich in pectin, a fiber that aids in controlling hunger. Lemon juice also enhances digestion. It stimulates bile production, and your body uses it to break down food.
5. Gallbladder ache
Drink lemon water with your meals to deal with this aching condition.
6. Cold and flu
Vitamin C in lemons acts as a natural antioxidant. It provides strong antibacterial properties, which is why it should be used in the treatment of flu and colds.
7. Gastroesophaegal Reflux Disease (GERD)
Stay away from your TUMS, and drink lemon water instead. You should notice some improvement within 2 weeks.
8. Finger nails
Lemon juice strengthens nails, and eliminates white spots.
9. Food-borne diseases
Drink lemon water when travelling. This will keep you safe from food poisoning.
Lemon water and yoga stretches will help you deal with exhaustion caused by fibromyalgia.
Thanks to their anti-inflammatory properties, lemons neutralize acidity. As you already know, inflammations are more likely to occur in acidic bodies.
12. Sore muscles after workout
Drink lemon water after heavy workout to relieve the pain.
13. Joint swelling and pain
Lemon juice reduces uric acid buildups in the joints, and thus prevent inflammation and arthritis.
We have join the fight against obesity, and we are happy to present you the:
It’s time to get personal!
In The Diet Handbook, we’re not going to give you a “one-size-fits-all” weight loss diet plan cooked up by some cracked-up marketing team. Instead, you'll discover how to lose weight in 2 weeks with simple instructions personalized for your unique body.
You’ll know exactly what to eat, how much, and when to eat it. Best of all, you can buy regular, affordable groceries at the store, not overpriced pre-packaged diet foods
- Discover which foods you must avoid at all costs if you want to become thin. Most people consume at least one of these foods regularly… and it’s sabotaging their weight-loss efforts.
- Plus, we’ll give you a list of the most delicious fat-burning foods in the world. We’re not talking about over-priced broccoli, either: this is tasty, affordable food that you can find in any supermarket!
- Get a super-simple plan for keeping weight off. Pounds lost with this system are pounds lost forever. No more yo-yo dieting. No more disappointing, magically appearing body fat. Live your life normally…without worrying about backsliding!