Drink twice a day and prevent many diseases. Here’s how to prepare it.
Pepper with water is one of the best drinks you can consume if you want to lose weight and get rid of some diseases.
They are consumed in ancient India and is known to help build a strong immune system. So soothing and diseases such as diabetes, and some research have shown that it has the power to treat cancer.
How to prepare Pepper Water?
In a bowl, pour two cups of water. Add two teaspoons of pepper powder.
Allow water to boil with pepper over medium heat. Add a pinch of salt and one or two teaspoons of rose petals. Strain the water and consume it until it is warm.
These are some of the reasons why you should drink 1 cup of the pepper water twice a day:
- Improve digestion– Most digestive problems are caused by a lack of hydrochloric acid rather than excess amounts of it. Black pepper increases the secretion of hydrochloric acid in the stomach. So, it can relieve issues like colic, indigestion, flatulence, etc.
- Helps to lose weight– Black pepper also can help you lose weight. The outer layer of peppercorns contains phytonutrients that encourage the breakdown of fat cells.
- Treats teeth and bleeding gums- Black pepper also has anti-inflammation properties. It reduces pain and inflammation, especially if you have problems like bad breath and bleeding gums. All you need to do is to mix equal amounts of both salt and pepper in a few drops of water, and massage your gums with the mixture.
- Water entering pepper is good for your bones
- Antidepressant– Serotonin is a neurotransmitter important for mood regulation. The piperine in black pepper acts as an antidepressant by increasing serotonin production.
- Prevents many diseases– Black pepper has antioxidant properties that fight cancer, particularly colon and breast cancer. Its polyphenol content protects against high blood pressure, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease.