Lemon juice contains a big quantity of nutrients which help us have good health. Potassium, vitamins B and C, antioxidants and flavonoids are only some of the healthy compounds that allow that help our body stay healthy and prevent numerous illnesses and diseases. Also, lemon juice is an amazing antiviral, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic remedy.
Surely you have heard how beneficial can consuming lemon water in the mornings be. It is extremely beneficial for our body. Here, we’re going to present you why this is good for you and what can lemon water help you with.
This mixture is full of high levels of bioflavonoids that include magnesium, calcium, pectin and, obviously citric acid that they will improve your system immune for almost 100 % avoiding the infections.
Reasons why you need to consume lemon water
You need to take this water on an empty stomach, right after you get out of bed.
The principal reason is that when the stomach is empty the lemon water acts like a detoxifier, so it eliminates everything that could be damaging your body. It also increases the weight loss, controls the PH of the body and helps you improve the digestive process.
Here is why this lemon water can help you:
- Fibromyalgia: Taking this water helps you relieve the pains of this terrible illness almost completely. You can combine it with yoga.
- Colitis: When the levels of acid / alkalinity of the body are unbalanced, colitis appears. This water resists this problem and balances the levels the PH in the body.
- Pain in the joints: Lemon water helps you expel the boric acid from the joints and reduces the inflammation. It is recommended in persons with arthritis.
- Gallbladder: Consume lemon water through meals helps you reduce the pain caused by gallbladder kidneys.
- Kidney stones: Lemon possesses potassium that increases the citrate in the urine and avoids the stone formation.
- Weight loss: The pectin reduces the sensation of famine during the day. It also reduces the levels of blood sugar.
- Acne: It regulates the temperature of acid in the body and prevents the formation of new acne.
- Inflammations: The anti-inflammatory properties help you control the acidity and destroy any inflammation.
- Immune system: It stimulates the function of the lymphatic system increasing the immune response of the organism.
- Flu and cold: Thanks to the antiviral and anti-bacterial properties in addition to the vitamin C that it possesses, this is the right treatment against these problems. The best way of staying healthy is preventing an illness. Take care of your body!