The Amish people mainly live in the states of Indiana, Ohio, and Pennsylvania in the United States.
Their culture is well known for its affinity towards natural remedies believing in alternative medicine instead of Western medicine.
Their knowledge of natural medicines is derived from medicinal herbs and plants taken from the Agrarian culture. Through their alternative medicine, the Amish can treat simple health problems using natural substances.
In cases where the natural herbs and vitamins do not work the Amish look for medical attention.
This recipe’s drink’s ingredients are powerful and they are the perfect therapy for cholesterol and high blood pressure. All of the ingredients are well known for having rich nutrients that produce benefits for the heart. The ingredients can be found in any grocery store making it accessible for everybody.
- Honey is rich in nutrients such as calcium, potassium, sodium, and vitamin B. These nutrients fight cholesterol by preventing it from leaving the blood and moving into the blood vessels.
- Garlic has been known for having herbal and medicinal benefits. Those who are given garlic supplementation have experienced a significant reduction in their blood pressure levels.
- Ginger contains an enzyme that gets activated to improve the synthesis of cholesterol.
- Apple cider vinegar works by balancing the body’s pH levels and normalizing them.
- Fresh lemon juice is helpful for those who suffer from hypertension. Lemon helps reduce blood pressure by softening the blood vessels and increasing the flexibility. In addition to all of the benefits these ingredients have in reducing cholesterol, hypertension, and high blood pressure, they offer many other health benefits, too.
Amish Recipe Ingredients:
- 15 grams of honey
- 1 clove of grated garlic
- 1 piece of grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
All of the ingredients should be mixed together in a blender. The mixture should be blended and then kept in the refrigerator for a couple of days.
The best results can be achieved by drinking it before breakfast and dinner.
How Do You Consume It:
It should be taken 3 times a day and the results should appear in about one week. You shouldn’t consume more than 3 drinks a day.
The Amish drink recipe is prepared using natural ingredients that have powerful benefits. Each of the ingredients contributes to improving the heart health. Apple cider vinegar, garlic, ginger, honey, and lemon juice help in reducing hypertension, lowering blood pressure and cholesterol.
Cholesterol, hypertension, and high blood pressure are all conditions that are very concerning to a person’s heart health. The heart is an important organ that needs to be taken care for. Natural remedies are the best for the body and they already have proven results. These ingredients can be easily found in everyone’s kitchen and can only produce positive results. Consuming them cannot be harmful your health.
Doctors usually prescribe medication to help address heart problems. However, they do recommend natural remedies to lower heart disease. There is much evidence that an adequate diet is a big factor. Using natural ingredients to address heart problems can be a legitimate cure. So, according to that, the natural ingredients in this recipe are worth trying out.