Guyabano, a tropical fruit known for its white flesh, black seeds, delicious taste, has been the talk of the town, particularly in the world of health.
This is because guyabano has many medicinal uses and may have been found to have cancer-killing properties. Also known as soursop, corossol, custard apple, graviola, or guanabana, this fruit has been shown by many studies to fight cancer.
The fruit has the ability to stop not one, not two, but at least 10 different types of cancer, including cancers of the following:
Guyabano is most recognized for its ability to inhibit tumorigenicity in pancreatic cancer, while altering the metabolism of pancreatic tumor cells, according to a study at the University of Nebraska. There’s also laboratory research that showed guyabano is 10,000 times more effective than Adriamycin, which is a chemo drug. Unlike chemo, eating guyabano, even every day, will not harm your healthy cells as it kills the cancer cells.
Meanwhile, when it comes to cervical cancer, guyabano has also been proven to be effective against this type of cancer. The extract of the fruit also has the ability to stop the growth of breast cancer cells. Aside from the fruit and the extract, the leaves have been confirmed to kill cancer cells as well, particularly those of pancreatic and prostate cancers.
Eating Guyabano Can Make You Healthy
Aside from its cancer-fighting properties, the fruit also has several medicinal uses that can keep you healthy:
- Guyabano is so full of nutrients, including vitamin C, riboflavin, thiamine, phosphorus, calcium, carbohydrates, and niacin. All these vitamins and minerals can improve your overall wellbeing.
- Guyabano is good for people with arthritis, rheumatism, and problems with the joints and back. This fruit can alleviate the pain caused by the mentioned health conditions.
- The fruit is also good for people who have urinary tract infections. It has 77% daily RDA of vitamin C, which is the vitamin needed to reduce harmful bacteria found in the urinary tract.
Aside from consuming raw guyabano, you can also enjoy it in tea form. This drink when consumed regularly can help people with inflammatory diseases, such as arthritis and diabetes. Of course, it is good for cancer prevention. To make the tea, boil a liter of water and add 40 leaves while turning the heat to low. Let the liquid simmer for 20 minutes until it turns golden brown. Once cool, you can drink the guyabanos tea.
We have join the fight against obesity, and we are happy to present you the:
It’s time to get personal!
In The Diet Handbook, we’re not going to give you a “one-size-fits-all” weight loss diet plan cooked up by some cracked-up marketing team. Instead, you'll discover how to lose weight in 2 weeks with simple instructions personalized for your unique body.
You’ll know exactly what to eat, how much, and when to eat it. Best of all, you can buy regular, affordable groceries at the store, not overpriced pre-packaged diet foods
- Discover which foods you must avoid at all costs if you want to become thin. Most people consume at least one of these foods regularly… and it’s sabotaging their weight-loss efforts.
- Plus, we’ll give you a list of the most delicious fat-burning foods in the world. We’re not talking about over-priced broccoli, either: this is tasty, affordable food that you can find in any supermarket!
- Get a super-simple plan for keeping weight off. Pounds lost with this system are pounds lost forever. No more yo-yo dieting. No more disappointing, magically appearing body fat. Live your life normally…without worrying about backsliding!