White spots in my throat? What are they and how to heal the throat.
What da hell is that white bomb in my mouth? Doctors were not surprised!
So-called white tonsillolith the language of scientific and medical terminology called tonzillolitami. In addition, refer to them often use the terms caseous purulent cork or stopper. In fact, these traffic jams really cheesy, that is composed of desquamated epithelium, dead bacteria, immune cells and waste products. But traffic can be an admixture of pus. When pus forms a significant part of the contents of the cork, then it is called purulent.
Tonsillolith bother many people, so the reasons for their appearance – this is a very topical issue. First, the white tonsillolith (white spots in throat) appear in chronic tonsillitis, then there are, in fact, a symptom or sign of sluggish inflammation in the glands. Consider how the formation of white caps, and what factors contribute to this.
The basis for the formation of traffic jams is the anatomical structure of the tonsils. The fact that tonsil – is one of the organs of the immune system, which consists of lymphoid tissue. In this lymphoid tissue is the formation of antibodies and cells capable of suppressing the propagation of pathogenic bacteria found in the mouth. Lymphoid tissue is located within the amygdala and is separated from the external environment a special membrane, which prevents direct contact of the microbe and immunocompetent organ. However, to remove the biologically active substances and cells that can destroy pathogenic bacteria in the oral cavity, in the tonsils are excretory orifice, called gaps.
Normally, in these gaps tonsils extracted all the waste products of the body (exfoliated cells, kill germs, etc.) that make up the contents of the white caps. So white spots in throat are actually trash?! However, during normal operation without the presence of tonsil inflammation formation of traffic jams and their removal is transparent to the human as well as the work of any other organ. A chronic tonsillitis when the amygdala displays a wide variety of degradation products generated a large amount of data traffic jams, they cause discomfort, such as a lump in the throat, sore throat, bad breath, etc. In this situation, the plug simply clog gaps and prevent release of new portions of waste substances that aggravate inflammation in the amygdala. Thus, we can say that the cause of the white caps of the tonsils is the amygdala itself.
However, some people, even after suffering tonsillitis white tonsillolith not appear, and others – on the contrary, are formed so quickly and frequently that it is necessary to remove them. Also, there are cases where the process of appearance of white caps in the tonsils off by itself. All these different variants of clinical course of the disease are caused by a number of factors, which are called predisposing. In the presence of predisposing factors, the formation of white caps in the tonsils is of high intensity.
So, predisposing factors formation of white caps (white spots in throat) in the tonsils are as follows:
- I have allergies to any substance. The fact that the body allergika amplifies inflammation and constantly maintains its course. Therefore, once ranked in the tonsil infection leads to chronic inflammatory processes;
- Focal infection in the mouth, nose, or throat;
- Lack of local immunity related to hereditary factors. These people are genetically determined part-type immune response to the introduction of pathogenic microbes in the tonsils. As a result, the microbes are not completely destroyed, and the process becomes chronic;
- The deep crypt, in which accumulated a large number of pathogenic microbes. This factor is the anatomical features of the human; Location in the deep recesses of the tonsils. This factor is the anatomical features of the human;
- Having a large number of recesses tonsils with lymphoid tissue. This factor is the anatomical features of the human;
- Impaired nasal breathing. When a person breathes mouth mucosal surface dries, and this disrupts the normal functioning of the tonsils;
- Local hypothermia throat. Lowering the temperature leads to a spasm of blood vessels and a violation of the nervous regulation of the functional activity of the cells of the tonsils, which provokes violation of biochemical reactions and metabolism in the tissue of the organ. Metabolic disorders entails strengthening of inflammatory reactions and provokes the formation of traffic jams.
Before use, consult a specialist.