The tangerine is undoubtedly one of the tastiest citric fruits and that’s why many people like it so much. It possesses an exquisite flavor and an amazing aroma that makes it irresistible.
This citric autumnal fruit can offer you many health benefits. It strengthens the immune system, it contains anti-inflammatory properties, it helps you to have a proper lung functioning etc.
Fortunately, now you can cultivate your own tangerines at home, whether in the garden or in flowerpots! In this article, we are going to show you how you can cultivate this wonderful citric fruit and you will realize that it is very easy and economic.
How to cultivate tangerines:
- Choose a medium sized flowerpot and make sure that it has holes at the bottom that will serve for drainage.
- Use organic soil and small stones in the bottom to obtain a better drainage. You can also use a little of sand in the ground for a major ventilation.
- Sow the seeds and cover them very well, without pressing firmly.
- Put the flowerpot in an area where it can obtain sunlight.
- You must water the plant when the ground feels dry to an inch deep.
- Cut the broken or withered branches.
- Put a little fertilizer rich in magnesium, iron and zinc from time to time.
- The tangerines must be gathered carefully without damaging them.
So, why would you waste money on buying sprayed tangerines at the market, when you can cultivate your own at home? Cheer yourself up and enjoy this delicious citrus fruit!
We have join the fight against obesity, and we are happy to present you the:
It’s time to get personal!
In The Diet Handbook, we’re not going to give you a “one-size-fits-all” weight loss diet plan cooked up by some cracked-up marketing team. Instead, you'll discover how to lose weight in 2 weeks with simple instructions personalized for your unique body.
You’ll know exactly what to eat, how much, and when to eat it. Best of all, you can buy regular, affordable groceries at the store, not overpriced pre-packaged diet foods
- Discover which foods you must avoid at all costs if you want to become thin. Most people consume at least one of these foods regularly… and it’s sabotaging their weight-loss efforts.
- Plus, we’ll give you a list of the most delicious fat-burning foods in the world. We’re not talking about over-priced broccoli, either: this is tasty, affordable food that you can find in any supermarket!
- Get a super-simple plan for keeping weight off. Pounds lost with this system are pounds lost forever. No more yo-yo dieting. No more disappointing, magically appearing body fat. Live your life normally…without worrying about backsliding!