Unfortunately, the excess back fat and underarm flab can create a real problem for many people, especially women, around the world. But, ladies and gentlemen, you shouldn’t be worried! Why – well, that’s easy to answer. Because in this article we are going to show you 4 simple exercises, which will help you to solve this problem in very short time. And the best thing about these exercises is that you can do them at your home, with your own body weight! You can also use rubber bands or just use the movement of your hands! If you exercise every, you will be amazed by the results – trust me! The experts say that a combo of regular cardio workout routines and targeted strength moves will do the trick.
Losing Back and Underarm Fat is Hard
These are the most common reasons why you can’t eliminate that stubborn back and under arm fat. First of all, you should know that genetics play a role in where you store fat, but the upper back is also a tough area to burn it off. Or, maybe you aren’t performing enough cardio or you aren’t using resistance training. Or, you eat bad food (processed food, candies), consume too much alcohol. And yes, I almost forgot – you should know that stress and anxiety are also large factors in stubborn back fat. And, don’t forget – no matter what your activity level is, good rest comprising of a 6-8-hour sleep is optimal for performing a peak physical capacity. A lack of variation in your workouts could also be contributing to your fat, you could not be pushing yourself hard enough during a workout, and of course, the omnipresent suggestion, drink more water! And make sure you drink plenty of water, because water is crucial for recovering muscles and flushing toxins from your body.
- Elbow Kiss
Note: this simple exercise is great for your chest and shoulders, as it exercises your deltoids, latissmus dorsi, and pectoralis major.
- First, you need to raise your arms above shoulder level, with your palms faced up.
- After that, you need to bend the knees to a 90-degree angle, and pull your arms together in front of your chest.
- Note: do not raise your shoulders.
- Reverse the steps to return to the initial position, and make three sets of 10-12 repetitions.
- Crisscross Reverse Fly
Note: this extremely effective exercise will target your trapezius and deltoid muscles.
- It’s very simple – with the knees bent a bit, lean your body forward 45 degrees, and cross your arms at the wrists in front of your knees.
- And now, very slowly elevate your arms to the level of your shoulders and put them down to return to the initial position.
- Note: you need to do the same with different hands crossed, and make three sets of 10-12 repetitions.
- And, one last thing – if you want to get the best results out of this exercise, you should practice it for 12 minutes and it should be done at least three times a week, for three weeks
- Bent-Over Circular Row
Note: to be honest with you, I really think that his is an all-around fantastic upper-body exercise, targeting your biceps, trapezius, deltoids, and latissmus dorsi muscles. And the best thing about it is that it’s very simple and easy to make. Here’s what you need to do:
- It’s very simple – you should bend forward to position your body parallel to the floor (with the knees bent and the abs engaged)
- And, after that, extend your hands to the floor, and start making a circle, to the left, up, and to your chest, then to the right, and down.
- Make this circle starting from the other side as well.
- You need to do three sets of 10-12 repetitions.
- Push and Touch
Note: last, but not least important exercise. Push and touch is extremely effective and useful for your upper back, biceps, and shoulders. Here’s what you need to do:
- In a standing position, your palms should face forwards, while your arms are by the sides.
- After that, you need to elevate your arms up to shoulder height, and your palms should point to the ceiling. At this stage, you should feel the burn.
- And now, slowly raise your arms over your head, with your palms behind.
- Return them to the level of your shoulders, pause, and come back to the initial position.
- Note: during this exercise, make sure your other body parts remain still. Do three sets of 6-8 repetitions.
Ladies and gentlemen, now you know what could be causing your back and underarm fat, and how to quickly get rid of it through exercise! This means that you should definitely try these simple exercises and share your results in the comment section below. We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank you and have a good one.
via The Hearty Soul