It is important that you use organic and therapeutic grade essential oils, as it is all natural in its chemical composition. Its imperative because the oil’s frequency, chemistry and frequency all add in to the therapeutic benefits.
- CYPRESS: strengthens capillaries and improves circulation.
- FRANKINCENSE: reduces inflammation and can reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- LAVENDER: promotes tissue regeneration; is soothing for skin
- LEMONGRASS: tones and assists in regeneration of connective tissue; promotes lymph flow; dilates blood vessels, strengthens vascular walls; improves circulation
- SANDALWOOD: revitalizes and hydrates skin; supports circulation
Here’s some TIPS for essential oil use for your eyes:
Use coconut, olive or almond oil to carry the oils out of your eye. If an emergency or a serious health issue occurs, talk with a doctor!