Before we start with this article and show you how to make this powerful juice (and flush all kidney stones from your kidneys), I would like to say a few words about the hardworking kidneys. First of all, you should know that the kidneys are one of the most important organs in the human body. Well yes, the kidneys perform important functions in the human body, which means that we should take good care of them. According to the latest statistics, the experts warn that more than 26 million Americans have kidney disease and 1 in 3 American adults is currently at risk for developing the disease. And, they also warn that in the United States only, kidney disease kills more people than breast or prostate cancer.
These are the most common risk factors for kidney failure: diabetes, high blood pressure, family history of kidney failure and being 60 or older. Additional risk factors include kidney stones, smoking, obesity and cardiovascular disease. As we said, the kidneys are extremely important. They don’t just filter the blood of toxins, they also clear extra fluid from the body, manage electrolyte levels, regulates blood hormone levels, regulates blood pressure, makes new red blood cells and keeps your bones strong. Ladies and gentlemen, can I ask you a simple question – do you know what are kidney stones? Well, if your answer is no, then we can answer this question for you. Here’s what you need to know – kidney stones are small, hard deposits that form inside your kidneys, and they can cause serious problems for your kidneys. The kidney stones are made of mineral and acid salts. The medical experts claim that kidney stones often have no definite, single cause, although several factors may increase your risk.
These are the most common risk factors and causes for kidney stones: eating too much meat and not enough veggies or inadequate fluid intake and dehydration. You should know that kidney stones form when your urine contains more crystal-forming substances — such as calcium, oxalate and uric acid — than the fluid in your urine can dilute.
What else can you do to prevent kidney stone formation?
- This is very important for you to remember – you should (most definitely) avoid foods with high oxalate content. When combined with calcium and iron, oxalate form crystals that may be excreted in urine or form larger kidney stones that can block the kidney tubules.
- And, make sure you avoid peanuts, almonds, wheat bran, spinach, black tea, cashews, hazelnuts, soybeans, soy milk, instant tea, rhubarb, beets, sweet potatoes, dried beans and chocolate.
- You need to reduce the consumption of animal protein foods
- You need to avoid foods with high sodium content
- Avoid foods high in calcium.
- You should drink a glass of water before you go to bed, throughout the night (if you are awake) and before you go back to bed.
- Make sure you drink lemon water every day! Why – because the citric acid found in lemons breaks up calcium crystals.
- Watermelon is extremely useful and beneficial, especially for people who suffer from this health problem. Yes, watermelon is a strong diuretic and contains more water than other fruits, which means it stimulates the elimination of kidney stones.
- Did you know that the potassium found in bananas also dissolves kidney stones.
- Drink plenty of water and citrus juices.
As we said, don’t worry, because in this article we’re going to show you how to make this homemade recipe that will help you get rid of kidney stones and will significantly improve kidney function. This homemade recipe is very simple and easy to make. You just have to follow the simple instructions.
You’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 organic orange, peeled
- 1 organic apple
- 1 organic lemon
- 4 slices of organic watermelon
- 4 ice cubes
Here’s what you need to do – you just have to blend all the ingredients and enjoy your kidney-cleansing drink! We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You and have a good one.
via Fit Body Center