Sodium bicarbonate is something that we all have at home. But, did you know that it comes with numerous healthy properties which make it the best natural remedy. It is also very cheap and it can replace numerous medicines and hygiene products. In this article, we’re going to present you some of its numerous uses.
- Dissolving half a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate in a glass of water will help you eliminate heartburn and gases.
- When an insect stings you or you have been exposed to the sun tool much and your skin hurts, put a light layer of sodium bicarbonate with a little bit of water over the affected area.
- If you only have a little exfoliant cream left, take a little bit of what’s left and put some sodium bicarbonate in it. Then, apply it on your face like you use to and later remove it with plenty of lukewarm water. Your face will be cleaner. If you have problems with acne, black points or spots, this is the perfect natural solution for you.
- If you have calluses, take a little bit of sodium bicarbonate and rub your feet with it after you’ve bathed.
- When you have problems with fungi on your fingernails or they are yellow, immerse them in a water solution and sodium bicarbonate. Put 2 tablespoons on every liter. You’ll notice that they’re becoming white and nice in a while.
- For anyone who has problems with hair loss or dandruff, after you’ve washed your hair, rub it with a solution of 1 liter of water and a spoonful of sodium bicarbonate. This will help you remove all the residues from the shampoo and the conditioner and your hair will grow fine and healthy.
- Use sodium bicarbonate as a deodorant, for clean armpits.
- If there is a bad smell in your fridge or in your trash bins, just put some sodium bicarbonate in them and leave it to rest like that for a while.
- If you want to whiten your teeth without going to the dentist, then this is the right thing for you. It’s more economic than you can imagine. Just put some sodium bicarbonate on a wet toothbrush and brush your teeth. Your teeth will be whiter and without caries!
- If you have some spots on your face, just prepare a solution with 5 tablespoons of natural or mineral water and half a tablespoon of sodium bicarbonate. Put it on the affected area and leave it to rest for 15 minutes. Then, remove it with plenty of water. Do this 3 times a week.
- If you have eaten too much and your stomach is very full, cut approximately 4 leaves of fresh mint and put them in a bit of sodium bicarbonate. Then, chew them. They do not have bad flavor. They will taste like you’ve just put them a little bit of salt. This will improve your digestion and make you feel good.
- When you want to glue something, just put some sodium bicarbonate in your glue and it will become 3 times stronger.
- Some doctors recommend that sodium bicarbonate can help you prevent several types of cancer. Take a glass of water with ¼ of a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate on every third day.
As you can see, sodium bicarbonate really is marvelous. Make sure you always have it at home, because you’ll be able to change numerous products and ingredients using this one and it’s much more economic!