1. Go to your local dentist
Your dentist can have your teeth super-whitened in less than anhour and with proper care you’ll maintain your perfect white teeth for at least 1 year but the ONLY bad thing about this is… Having this done by a dentist is expensive.
2. Use an at-home teeth whitening gel kit
Whitening kits basically help you get the same super-white teeth results you can get in a dentist office except…
- You have to use the gel kits for longer periods of time and… Placing the kits on your mouth for hours at a time may be too uncomfortable for you but overall…
- Teeth whitening Gel kits are a real good option if you can’t afford a dental procedure.
3. You can use Crest Whitestrips
- Crest white strips are a good choice for you if a Dental procedure and/or using a tooth whitening gel kit is too expensive but…
- Using Crest white strips may take you up to 14 days to get the super white teeth you want simply because the solution used in them is not as strong as the solution used in dental offices and in gel-whitening kits and…
- Watch the video below to see how to use Crest white strips properly…
4. Finally 4 minutes home recipe
Perfectly white teeth are the key to a beautiful smile. However, stained teeth are a common cosmetic issue that affects both men and women.
If you want to improve the way your teeth look like, we give you the perfect home remedy that will give you the desired results in two minutes.
You don’t need to spend money on expensive dental treatments. To get the smile you’ve always been dreaming of, use this home trick and get immediate results. Best of all, you’ll only need a couple of common kitchen ingredients, which are both inexpensive and easily available – baking soda and lemon.
- Add a tablespoon of baking soda in a bowl.
- Cut the lemon in two halves and squeeze one tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Add the lemon juice to the baking soda and mix the ingredients until well-blended.
- Apply the mixture on your teeth, distributing it evenly.
- Leave it to act for two minutes.
- Rinse your mouth and the teeth well.
- Be cautious not to use this treatment too often, as it can damage your tooth enamel.